The Sunken Color of Discontent… and how to remedy the problem. Can a change of medium solve this… or is “oiling out” inevitable?
I’ve decided to take a second look at Gamblin’s Neo-Megilp…but the surface is glossy. Perhaps too glossy.
Research to date:
- Gamblin Medium Information
- Gamblin Material Safety Data Sheet
- Neo-Megilp press release on Wet Canavs
- Neo-Megilp FAQ on Chad Wooters website
- “No-Lead Maroger Medium” by Karen Wells
- James Groves’ Maroger Medium History
- James Groves’ search for Rubens’ Medium