The portrait will hang in a hall of the beautiful Julian Science and Mathematics center. Many thanks to my Dad, my Uncle, Maestro, and the organizers at DePauw.
This author has not written his bio yet.
But we are proud to say that tja contributed 186 entries already.
Entries by tja
View the gallery of images on my public Facebook page.
Update: a private viewing of the paintings is possible from July 11th to July 29th, 2016. Please contact me to make an appointment.
I’ve just posted on Facebook a gallery of the paintings I made in Provence, France with Julian Merrow Smith this past October. All paintings are priced at $200 each. If you are interested, please contact me. Tim
All made in the early days of ‘the dungeon’.
The subjects: Stefania, Neil, Elizabeth, Paula and Marcello.
I’m finally getting around to bringing over all remaining images from the old website. Here are the watercolors I made while traveling 14 days down the Colorado river through the Grand Canyon in September of 2008. Some comments on the images that I’ve carried over from the old website: October 11th, 2008 by Richard Wanderman comments on The […]
- “The Cabinetmaker” on Display at the MEAM Museum in BarcelonaAugust 1, 2021 - 8:43 pm
- Timothy Joseph Allen Included as a ‘Featured Artist’ on the Michael Harding WebsiteJuly 11, 2021 - 10:15 am
- Recent Work by My Students at The American University of RomeJuly 6, 2021 - 10:31 pm
- “The Painter’s Daughter” Selected for the 2021 Exhibition of the Royal Society of Portrait PaintersApril 10, 2021 - 8:45 am
- “The Cabinetmaker” is a Finalist in the ModPortrait 2020 Competition in SpainMarch 2, 2021 - 11:49 am
- The Portrait of M. O.September 12, 2021 - 11:58 am
- Zia RossanaAugust 23, 2021 - 1:05 pm
- Portrait of Angela L.August 22, 2021 - 9:43 am
- The NightstandFebruary 24, 2021 - 8:25 am
- Portrait of Mary and RobertNovember 27, 2020 - 2:00 pm
- Head Study of an Italian ActorNovember 14, 2020 - 2:46 pm
- AslandOctober 13, 2020 - 9:59 pm
- Presenting PADASOR: the New Online Atelier of the Painting and Drawing Art Studio of Rome January 20, 2021
- Learn Oil Painting Online with Interactive Lessons May 5, 2020
- Masterclass in Drawing with Charles Weed: May 4-7, 2020 January 24, 2020
- Renaissance Retreat Highlights from October 2019 November 17, 2019
- The Fundamentals – A Gallery of Student Work September 18, 2019
- Book Note of the Day: the Importance of Instinct August 4, 2021
- “Sinking In” – When Oil Paint Dries Dull and Matte on the Canvas and Why December 29, 2018
- Anthonis Mor: Technical Info on the National Portrait Gallery Website December 9, 2018
- From the Graveyard: Formulas for Flesh – Part I: Caravaggio, Guercino, Reni and Caracci August 19, 2018
- pLog Pith XVII August 19, 2018
- Pigment Analysis in Paintings: Titian, Velazquez, Rembrandt April 20, 2018