Water and Graphite, Volume I
It is the unexpected that happens. — Mark Twain
My experiments with water-soluble graphite in 2011 were a joyful surprise. I would never have guessed that the medium was as malleable as I discovered it to be. For those who love working with charcoal (as I do), I highly recommend it.
- Title: Water and Graphite, Volume I
- Medium: Water-Soluble Graphite on Paper
- Year: 2011
- Made in: Rome, Italy
- Available for purchase except those indicated with an asterisk (*)—for further details, please contact me
Titles, from top, left to right:
- Villa Borghese I
- Villa Borghese II
- Palazzo Altemps
- Villa Sciara
- Study from the HCA Museum – Collection of O. N.
- View from the Steps of Santa Maria d’Aracoeli
- La Fontana della Tartaruga
- Near the Campidoglio
- Villa Borghese III – Collection of Mario and Eowyn di Carlo
molto interessanti maestro , varrebbe la pena di approfondire…………..al prossimo corso di nudo ?