- “The Portrait of Arianna” Selected for the Oil Painters of Amerca Eastern Regional Exhibition of Traditional OilsOctober 1, 2018 - 12:26 pm
My sincere thanks to the jury for selecting the painting. The 2018 exhibition will be held at McBride Gallery, located in Annapolis, Maryland, October 28 – November 25, 2018.
- A Contemporary Contrarian in a Kingless CourtJune 17, 2018 - 1:21 pm
To be a figurative painter in the 21st century is to send a hand-written letter standard post in a world of immediate encrypted text messages or to be a mechanic of a steam engine in an era of rockets to Mars…
- Thank You, Indiana UniversityMarch 20, 2018 - 8:05 am
The Alumni Association has included me in the most recent edition of their magazine with a feature on the upcoming Renaissance Retreat.
- From the Graveyard: Formulas for Flesh – Part I: Caravaggio, Guercino, Reni and Caracci August 19, 2018
- pLog Pith XVII August 19, 2018
- Pigment Analysis in Paintings: Titian, Velazquez, Rembrandt April 20, 2018
- Great Interactive Website for a Rubens Show March 11, 2018
- Track the Lives of the Old Masters January 30, 2018
- A Materials Checklist for Painting En Plein Air in Rome September 7, 2018
- Shells, Scumbles, Skin and Glazes July 2, 2018
- Video Highlights of the Renaissance Retreat, May 2018 June 10, 2018
- Charles Weed Returns to Roma in 2018! – December 1, 2017