- A Contemporary Contrarian in a Kingless CourtJune 17, 2018 - 1:21 pm
To be a figurative painter in the 21st century is to send a hand-written letter standard post in a world of immediate encrypted text messages or to be a mechanic of a steam engine in an era of rockets to Mars…
- Thank You, Indiana UniversityMarch 20, 2018 - 8:05 am
The Alumni Association has included me in the most recent edition of their magazine with a feature on the upcoming Renaissance Retreat.
- Interview with TJA on the Jackson’s Art BlogNovember 17, 2017 - 11:52 am
Jackson’s Art—one of the most popular online art shops in the UK—has featured the Renaissance Retreat with a great story and an interview with me on their blog.
- Pigment Analysis in Paintings: Titian, Velazquez, Rembrandt April 20, 2018
- Great Interactive Website for a Rubens Show March 11, 2018
- Track the Lives of the Old Masters January 30, 2018
- Stack Process White Lead: Historical Method of Manufacture December 16, 2017
- pLog Pith XVI November 24, 2017
- Shells, Scumbles, Skin and Glazes July 2, 2018
- Video Highlights of the Renaissance Retreat, May 2018 June 10, 2018
- Charles Weed Returns to Roma in 2018! – December 1, 2017
- Renaissance Retreat Featured on Jackson’s Art Blog November 27, 2017