Course Update, October 10, 2011
Two places left.
“Drawing the Nude” is a course for those interested in the following:
- Train and develop their hand at figure drawing;
- Share with others their challenges and solutions;
- Participate in a critical analysis of the work at the end of each session.
A model is present for the duration of the course. This past Spring the medium of choice was conte’ and colored paper, but this Fall I’d like to focus on watercolor and water-soluble graphite.
- Level: Beginner and Intermediate
- Medium: Varies
- Total Number of Hours: 20
- Total Number of Lessons: 10 lessons, 2 hours each
- Dates: To Be Determined… please see below
- Total Number of Students: max 5
- Languages: English and Italian
- Location: Via Cardinale Merry del Val, 18 at the La Bottega dell’Artista (Trastevere)
- Cost: €300 which includes the model fees. Materials are not included.
The list of materials will be published the week before classes begin and will be available at The Bottega dell’Artista. I would budget about €30 for materials.
Before taking this course, here’s what you need to know:
- 1. 40% of the cost guarantees your place, the remaining 60% is to be paid the week before the start of the course. The cost is non-refundable. If you should not be able to continue the course after starting, the best solution is to find someone to take your place.
- 2. There are no “make up classes.” If you miss a lesson, you miss a lesson.
To sign up or to ask further information, please fill out the form below or call either of the following numbers: 347.2631033 or 340.5600356.
Note: In order to optimize the size of the courses, please indicate your availability and interest by checking any and all of the following days, times and courses. We will then contact you to better organize the final schedule. Courses will begin the first week of October.